2011年11月1日星期二

UGG Outlet[ Reserved ] the story of a pair of shoes

original address: the story of a pair of shoes Author: Ding Song Teacher's Day, I wrote my 82-year-old teacher
my teacher Liu Changgui (2011.8.25 at teacher's house)
the story of a pair of shoes
Song D < br> The story happened in the early 1960s, when I am on the 5th grade.
7 months, the burning sun to the sound of the air smelling of roasted, roasted chi chi land warming. Those of us sitting in the classroom lectures of the children, thirsty throat straight smoke. School is not water, just in front of the well in the school to put a barrel, after-school students to play their own water to drink.
remember after school, most students went home for us to drink water that wells also got free. Too early to see sky, I drank water, and next door to the partners after the stage to play well together. We were standing on both sides of the well, face to face lying on the pulley on the foot is not stable in the following stem from the battle.
He kicked my foot, I him, coming and going, the more intoxicated the Vietnam War. Mood, and forgot all about the heel of his shoes that are on.
With the
mention is the busy time,UGG Online, the mother can not spare the spare shoes, even with the idle, poor and white shoes at home and no materials, did not go to school barefoot brother who are all degree days, ah! At this point, the mother of condemning, it seems his father's fist together in the ear, ringing in the eyes, shaking.
I really did not mind, had to wait until darkness enveloped the fieldwork, I also enveloped the light of foot, the only bite the bullet into the house. Bean-like light that I kept over the eyes of parents, mixed on the evening of that meal.
do anything the next day, had to go to school barefoot Yazi. Too hot foot blister but also patience, Fortunately, parents too busy to attend to see my feet, the brothers did not the informant, I finally have its way with difficulty.
tough on the third day after school,UGG Outlet, when I do not know what nonsense home coax compiled mother, to teach arithmetic Liu Changgui teacher stopped me. He led me into his living room, closet out of a pair of new shoes, handing me: You are the child.
shoes, of course, much larger than my foot, he took out the pin money, than with my feet,UGG Boots, awkwardly hold the heel firmly, with a large man's hand, hard and stiff to sew another seam. Try, although some rock, can, after all, can make do with wearing. Finally allow the foot from the
the mother's eyes actually so sharp, I just enter the house, she pointed to my feet asked: reason, tell us the truth. I remember hearing my mother tell
after, I do not know shame or moved, hold in mouth flapping shining eyes full of tears ... these shoes not only protect my feet, let me escape the cruel calamity - to know and hot-tempered father, naughty I know if the shoes have to lose, do not say kicking, moving from the military will not be distressed to estimate the hard-won his pair of shoes.
but more importantly, it protects my fragile self-esteem - and then out of four do not have to shoot to avoid the strange look, then do not go home thinking about how to fabricate a lie by the torture ...
many years past, also through the countless number of shoes, and I did not forget those shoes can not forget the Liu Changgui cautious with their parents as teachers.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论