2011年11月1日星期二

Moncler JacketsWomen want to jump into the ex-boyfriend ex-boyfriend Pipan Pei family refused 90,000

Comics. Chun-ming painting

Yangcheng Evening News reporter Lu Y Hill reported: she was his former girlfriend. That day she came to him, that they want to see his current girlfriend. Let him, she would say to jump. He thought she was joking, did not care, really do not want her flying down from upstairs. He did not pull. Her family took him to court, the court has to make a final decision --- he has to compensate the families of 9 million yuan of her, because he

she says jump, he did not pull her

he called the Little as she is called Mary. Onari case recalled the scene that day: I refused, she threatened to jump me, I immediately took her, her right hand to seize the 903 rooms of the gates, I use two hands, her left arm, I put a little harder to let go her hand grasping the gate, she then hit me with a slap right hand, and take phone calls to others on the phone said I hit her, I immediately said, do not wronged me,Moncler Jackets, and forced her to pull 8 floor 9 floor with stairs between platforms.

leave,UGG Outlet, she said no pull, but insisted that the current girlfriend entered the room to see me and I refused ... ... she said to me, believe it or not she jump in here, I thought she was joking, did not care for her when I reach the first three stairs turned to see her, see her left foot had crossed the stair rails, left hand holding the railings outside the ... ... her whole body slowly slide down, leaving both hands, grasp the staircase railing,UGG Boots Sale, hanging body in the air. My hands slide down and fall downstairs, I immediately went downstairs, she saw lying on the ground. After the medical staff arrived, after the rescue, the doctor told me that she had died. Mary's family later took Xiaocheng to 3 million dollars.

laissez-faire out of control, he was inexcusable

later, Xiaoyan Xiaocheng murder against the family. January 2010, Liwan District, Guangzhou City Public Security Bureau Public Security Bureau for examination by the fact that there is no crime, the decision not to file. Xiaoyan family then Onari to court, asking for personal injury compensation. Court of First Instance, after hearing that: Mary and there was a relationship between the small achievements, when they changed to remove the feelings of a relationship, both sides should be properly disposed of. Grew into a description of the incident shows that Mary in the emotional feelings of frustration and threatened to jump, the small achievements not only did not give comfort and persuasion, but twice forced from their homes after a small Lilla failing to stop. Xiaocheng the conduct aggravates Mary sad disappointment, and ultimately jumped to his death. This. Onari bears responsibility for mismanagement. Of course, Mary is a full civil capacity of adults, have the ability to control their own behavior, so their primary responsibility. Accordingly, the Court of First Instance finds that small pairs event Mary falls dead loss to bear 20% of the liability, namely, more than 90,000 yuan.

this Mary family refused to accept an appeal. Recently, the Guangzhou Intermediate People's Court to make a final decision on the case --- rejected the appeal and upheld the original verdict.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论