2012年4月9日星期一

UGG BootsBillionaire - different magazine - start state start state

Billionaire different text / Kiyosaki 2004, I became acquainted with the New York real estate tycoon Donald trump (Donald Trump).Two years later, the two of us wrote "why we want you to make a lot of money" (Why We Want You to Be Rich) one book is published.
With Donald trump. Work with one of the benefits of, let me have the chance to learn why he would be a billionaire, but I only have 1 million of assets.To know him more, the more I keep asking myself: “ why didn't I become a billionaire?” the core question is: “ too lazy, complacent, only to make a millionaire's goal.
” so I determined to change, to develop a new target.On our book Eve, I decided to start a can make me become a billionaire.The first step, I made a new business plan.At the time, the rich dad company (The Rich Dad Company) in book publishing and mainly do seminar.
As you know, the book business limited [url=http://www.uggbootsclearanceuks.co.uk/]UGG Boots[/url]

http://www.uggbootsclearanceuks.co.uk/

, is the need for frequent travel office workshop.If my wife and I Kim not rush about everywhere, workshop do not, so we couple each year over 250 days in travel road.
If you have been to maintain this status, the company's business will not rise … … because it cannot grow.Next, I put the new plan for company managers and partners.Many of them do not agree with this new program, or even from the company turnover.
The third step, I'm looking for experienced talented entrepreneurs, and not their employees, they had been in my ready to enter the field of owning your own business.One of them is the production of television media owner; another is my old friend, he operates worldwide franchises; the third is a live seminar organised by the international company.
We authorize others to use our brand, so do not need oneself to, also can undertake itinerate seminar.This makes me successful escape is an entrepreneur, and is no longer merely seminar held.The project hope in the next five years to bring in $100000000 in cash income, and through the IPO listed.
I have led the other three companies listed, so if all goes according to plan, I will be promoted to the ranks of billionaires.The best is I don't need a hands-on approach.Although I have enough money, but I like the feeling of winning, Donald's example inspired me.
As we all know, ray? Clark (Ray Kroc) from the McDonald brothers (McDonald Brothers) bought McDonald.The McDonald brothers become millionaires, and ray Clark become a billionaire?.The McDonald brothers is home, but ray Clark? Have a better plan.
Source by the beats by dre relate article:

没有评论:

发表评论