2012年4月28日星期六

Dr Dre Beatsm the guy that made the Paul Smith shirt fabric pattern available on Spoonflower. I'

Hi everybody, some of you know me, most probably don't. I'm the guy that made the Paul Smith shirt fabric pattern available on Spoonflower. I'm posting today to ask if there is anything that you all would like to see made into a printable pattern? I've also done the dream lord shirt and Amy Pond's Uniqlo shirt, but that one isn't available yet. You see, each pattern has to be tested by ordering a swatch in order for the fabric to become available [url=http://www.beatsbydreaudio.co.uk/]Dr Dre Beats[/url]

http://www.beatsbydreaudio.co.uk/

, and Spoonflower offers a bulk swatch order that saves a lot of money to order a large number of swatches at once. Because they've recently changed up their materials, I want to reorder swatches of all my old fabrics and order the new ones as well to make them available, but that still leaves some space. In addition to those designs, I'll also finally be finishing my Tom Baker S12 shirt pattern and Matt's Smith's Utah shirt pattern. I'm hoping to get some ideas from the community for what else to make and include in this order. I'm open to ideas, even if they end up being too complicated. If there's something you would like to see printed or even would order as a one-off, let me know here and I'll see if I can do it.
Source by the beats by dre relate article:

没有评论:

发表评论